Where To Buy Bulk Organic Heirloom Seeds
Has all the talk around here lately about urban gardens and small farms made you want to buy some organic seeds and plant some of your own food? Well you aren’t alone, as I do too! So I went and did some research on where to buy organic heirloom seeds to save you some time. Hope some of these helps you plant that organic garden you have always wanted.
– Dedicated to preserving the environment by providing you with cost-effective, state-of-the-art, organic growing supplies and the information and tools needed to apply them.
High Mowing Seeds
– High Mowing Organic Seeds is an independently-owned, farm-based seed company dedicated to supporting sustainable agriculture and providing farmers and gardeners with the highest quality certified organic seed.
Seeds of Change
– Seeds of Change was founded in 1989 by passionate gardeners with a vision to make organically grown seeds available to gardeners and farmers, while preserving countless heirloom seed varieties in danger of being lost to the “advances” of modern industrial agriculture.
– Seeds Trust is a 25 year-old family seed company dedicated to teaching you to save your own seeds, grow a delicious home garden and create stunning native landscapes. We sell heirloom seeds (passed on from generation to generation), open-pollinated seeds (will reproduce true to form) and organic vegetable, native wildflower, native grass and medicinal herb seeds.
Mountain Rose Herbs
– Since 1987 Mountain Rose Herbs has been known for its uncompromising commitment to organic agriculture and steadfast focus on the pure aesthetics and freshness of botanical products.Throughout all of these magnificent and developmental years we have always put an emphasis on conducting business in an ethical, responsible, clear, and ecological way; hoping to pave a medium for other blossoming green companies.
Granny’s Heirloom Seeds
– Grannys Heirloom Seeds is a family owned and operated business. We sell mainly to the home gardeners and farmers market vendors. The seeds we sell are open-pollinated and heirloom. All the seeds we carry are untreated and non-GMO.
Seed Savers Exchange
– Seed Savers Exchange is a non-profit organization dedicated to saving and sharing heirloom seeds. Since 1975, our members have been passing on our garden heritage by collecting and distributing thousands of samples of rare garden seeds to other gardeners.
– Stop wondering about food additives by knowing, firsthand, the soil, fertilizer, and processes that have been used to grow the vegetables, fruit and herbs on your family’s table. Take full control of nutrition by starting your own home organic garden today. Burpee has everything you need enjoy the peace of mind that comes from knowing the source.
All Good Things Organic Seeds
– A certified organic company that offers vegetable, herb and flower seeds grown at Mano Farm in Ojai, California. We are committed to offering home gardeners and small organic farmers versatile, open-pollinated varieties that are adapted for organic growing conditions and perform well in diverse climates.
Do you have any favorite organic seed companies you buy from that I didn’t list here? Please be sure to let us all know where you get your seeds so we can check them out too. Happy gardening!