THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED.
Still haven’t picked up a reusable water bottle to replace all those plastic disposable ones? Today could be your day, as I am giving away a Pura Stainless Steel water bottle to one lucky reader!
By now, most people know that plastic water bottles, either the throwaway kind or the cheap reusable knockoffs are not only bad for the environment but can also contain BPA. BPA exposure has been linked to brain and behavioral changes, predisposition to prostate and breast cancers, and contribute to reproductive harm, diabetes, obesity and cardiovascular disease. It’s nasty stuff. Thankfully, though, there are plenty of BPA-free bottles on the market, including this one from Pura.
Pura’s bottles are made out of 18/8 food-grade stainless steel and are 100 percent BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, and PVC-free. They feature stainless steel lids with medical grade silicone so the contents of the bottle are never in contact with plastic. In addition, the company makes juvenile bottles that are 100 percent plastic free, instead using silicone for the nipples and spouts. The bottles are made from approximately 60% recycled steel, rigorously tested and certified to exceed the highest standards.
So, how do you win one one of these awesome water bottles? It’s simple!
1. Head on over to the Pura Facebook page and “Like” their page.
2. Come back here and add a comment to this post saying you did that and what color you would like your bottle in should you win. I have a green one and a pink one to give away.
3. Wait for a “YOU WON” email from me asking for your mailing address.
Here are the official rules:
- The giveaway starts now and will be open until Friday March 1 2013 at 7am EST. No entries will be accepted after that.
- Emailed entries will not be counted — entry by comment on this post only.
- Only one entry per person. Period. Please don’t try to use different email addresses, etc.
- Entries must be from US residents.
- One winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and notified via email after the giveaway ends.
Once a winner has been chosen and the bottle sent out, I will be holding another giveaway for the second bottle, this time over on the Facebook page for The Good Human. If you don’t want to miss that giveaway, be sure to “Like” that page so you will see when the giveaway starts over there.
Good luck everyone, and thanks to Pura for donating a bottle for this giveaway!