This giveaway has ended.
Today I am giving away two (2) BPA-Free plastic reusable water bottles from the Dutch company Dopper.
These bottles were designed through crowdsourcing and by Rinke van Remortel, have a net zero carbon footprint, are dishwasher safe, and come with something I haven’t seen before in water bottles: an integrated drinking cup. You can unscrew part of the lid and flip it over to have a civilized way of drinking your favorite tap water.
In addition, 10% of the proceeds from these bottles goes to the Dopper Foundation to support clean water access projects in Nepal (the money goes to local contractors who install water pumps and safe sanitary facilities) and to educational campaigns about plastic waste.
The bottles come in two versions: original (plastic) and steel. The originals hold 16 ounces and retail for $14.95 while the steel holds 27 ounces and sell for $27.50. Dopper sent me two of their Original bottles to give away to lucky readers of The Good Human, and entering to win is easy. Just follow the simple rules:
- The giveaway starts now and I will accept entries until August 1 at 7am EST. No entries will be accepted after that.
- Entry is by comment on this post only. Please do NOT email me a comment; leave it here on this post. What should your comment be? Anything you want, but be polite!
- Only one entry per person. Period. Please don’t try to use different email addresses, etc.
- Entries must be from US residents.
- Two winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and notified via email after the giveaway ends. You will receive an email from me asking for your mailing address if you are a winner.
If you want more information or to order your own bottle, visit Dopper online and make sure you read all about their charity efforts. Thanks to the company for providing the bottles for the giveaway!