2. Lemon Soap
The lemon zest found in this soap gives it a great texture and the citrus scent will leave your hands feeling rejuvenated! Don’t tell me this doesn’t sound like something you definitely want to try.
- 1 ½ cups Goats Milk Soap Base or Shea Butter Soap Base, cubed
- 4-6 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- Dried Lemon zest of 3-4 lemons
- Cut soap into cubes and microwave in 30 second intervals.
- Melt soap for about a minute. Add another 15-30 seconds if it’s not completely melted.
- Once soap cubes have liquified add a few drops of the lemon essential oil and the lemon zest. Stir well.
- Pour into soap molds and allow to harden for at least one hour.
3. Vanilla Latte Soap
For all those coffee lovers who are soothed by the smell of a freshly ground cup…perfect for an early morning wake up shower!
- 13 cubes of Goats Milk Soap Base
- 1/4 cup brewed coffee
- coffee grounds
- vanilla essential oil
- soap mold
- Brew one cup of coffee and set aside coffee grounds (ps – this is great for those who have been wondering what to do with all their coffee grounds!).
- Cut soap into cubes and place in microwave at 30 second intervals.
- Melt soap over low-medium heat.
- Once soap cubes turn to liquid, add a few drops of vanilla essential oil. Slowly add in 1/4 cup of coffee and coffee grounds. Stir well.
- Pour into soap molds and allow to harden for at least one hour. Press mold to release soap.