Overall, I do recommend you check out this book if you are concerned about the potential toxins surrounding you and your family. It offers solid advice, tips, and alternatives to help you clean up your environment at home. The authors are also donating all proceeds from the book to The Children’s Hunger Fund, so if you don’t win a copy here you can know that your purchase of the book goes towards that cause. Now, how can you win a copy? It’s quite simple, really. Follow the below rules to enter:
– The giveaway starts now and will be open until Thursday morning, May 26th, 2011 at 7am MST.
– To enter, please leave a comment (with a valid email address, so I can contact you) here on this post as to why you would like to win a copy of the book. Emailed entries will not be counted, entry by comment only.
– Only one entry per person. Period. Please don’t try to use different email addresses, etc, as the IP numbers will be checked.
– Entries must be from residents from the U.S.
– Four winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and notified via email.
Good luck everyone!
Books were provided by Larsen Global.
Copyright © 2002-2013. All rights reserved