It’s time for another great giveaway! This time, it’s the opportunity to win one of three 17 oz bamboo and glass refillable bottles kindly offered up by the Bamboo Bottle Company for readers of The Good Human. These bottles retail for $25 and are made from renewable and sustainably-harvested bamboo, dishwasher-safe, 60 percent recycled glass, and a BPA-free cap — what’s there not to love? The cool thing about the way they harvest the bamboo is that it is hand selected and cut, which allows “maturing and flowering strands to remain flourishing and minimizes the impact on ground soil since no heavy machinery is used. Once cut, the bamboo will continue to grow just like mowing your lawn.”
“We wanted to make clean, great looking bottles you could drink hot or cold beverages from,” says Carland. “Clean to us meant the liquid had to taste great when drinking and the product had to respect the environment as much as possible. Bamboo and glass allow us to accomplish that goal. We hope to minimize our impact on the environment and increase awareness.”
So how do you go about entering to win one of the three Bamboo Bottles they have provided? It’s pretty simple, really, here are the rules:
– The giveaway starts now and will be open until Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 7am MST. No entries will be accepted after that.
– To enter, please leave a comment (with a valid email address, so I can contact you) here on this post as to why you would like to win the kit. Emailed entries will not be counted — entry by comment on this post only.
– Only one entry per person. Period. Please don’t try to use different email addresses, etc, as the IP numbers will be checked.
– Entries must be from residents from the U.S.
– Three winners of the bottles will be chosen at random from all eligible entries received and notified via email.
The Bamboo Bottle Company is based in Portsmouth, New Hampshire and can be found online at www.Bamboobottleco.com, Twitter, and on their Facebook page. A big thanks to the team at Bamboo Bottle Company for hosting this giveaway, and good luck — I am sure the winners will love their new bottles!
Copyright © 2002-2013. All rights reserved